Jim (James) Knell is the President of JAJE, Inc.JAJE, Inc is a partner in West Coast Athletic Club partnership, which leased the COAC property in a transaction intended to defraud defendant's creditors and especially the plaintiffs.

To read more about Jim Knell and West Coast Athletic Clubs who have recently purchased the Ogden Athletic Club, just perform a search for Yoni Gottesman and the website outlining the negligent drowning of a perfectly healthy and vibrant 4 year old boy will be explained in detail.

The website includes a 13 minute video of the actual drowning and names all of the other persons responsible for this tragic and unnecessary death.

Had an Experience with West Coast Athletic Clubs?

Comments

Jim Knell, How is the Ogden Athletic Club working out for you now?Rumor has it Lindsay is looking for his own place, Travis is very unhappy with the situation, Kyle and Rod have never been more dissatisfied, the entire world knows what happened to Chris and even Becky is fed up with the fact her "potential income" has been compromised!

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND? Remember Yoni Gottesman, you know, the 4 year old entrusted to you and your unlicensed health club staff who drowned at one of the clubs you were involved with in California?

Readers just need to google "yoni gottesman" to read the FACTUAL information about you and your circumstances with this absolute unnecessary tragedy exasperated by all of the defendant's actions after the fact.$16.2 million is a huge judgement to try and escape from......no?

#220911

JAMES KNELL IS THE PRESIDENT OF JAJE INC. JAJE IS A PARTNER IN WEST COAST ATHLETIC PARTNERSHIP, WHICH LEASED THE COAC PROPERTY IN A TRANSACTION INTENDED TO DEFRAUD DEFENDANT'S CREDITORS AND ESPECIALLY THE PLAINTIFFS.

HOW DO YOU SLEEP WELL, JAMES KNELL?

#209231

JAMES KNELL is the President ofJAJE inc pRESIDENT OF JAJE Inc. JAJE is a partner in West Coast Athletic Partnership, which leased the COAC property in a transaction intended to defraud defendant's creditors and especially the plaintiffs. What a POS!

JAMES KNELL WAS REQUIRED TO PAY $00.00 OF THE DAMAGE AWARD AS HE WAS NOT THE OWNER OF THE CLUB NOR ASSOCIATED WITH THE CLUB WHEN IT HAPPENED. HE PURCHASED THE CLUB LATER AND HAS IMPROVED CONDITIONS AT THE CLUB.

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #120160

I went to the website and saw Jim Knell's name and the WCAC listed. Seems someone is not telling the truth. I guess there are 16.2 million reasons not to take responsibility.

Neither WCAC, or Jim Knell had any ownership or involvement in the club where the accidental drowning happened.